For years I have been working in a large company, not really knowing where my life is heading and being only a tiny piece of a large corporation, I felt like I could not exist without this large machinery. Still, I have always had a dream of owning a really small business and working for myself! Here’s how and why I decided to start my own business and become a florist!
1. My Job Did Not Fulfill Me Surely, there are a ton of people like me out there. I felt miserable doing my job, I felt miserable going to work, and even when I was at home I kept thinking about problems from work. It was making me feel really bad, and one day I decided enough was enough! I could not and would not take it any longer!
2. I Had A Boss! Now when I own my own business I see how liberating it is not to have someone to boss you around. Truth be told, not even my boss was her own boss, she also had a boss. The chain probably goes on forever so much that in the end some employees don’t even know who they are working their assess off for!
3. Working With Plants Heal Me Working with plants benefits my soul, it makes me feel in sync with my inner being and it meets all my needs.
4. I Work With People In Person The majority of my clients come to my shop. This immediate experience makes it so much real, and it is much more relaxing to work this way than to always be on your computer.
5. I Don’t Deal With Nervous Colleagues Nervous colleagues are a thing of the past, since I have been in my own business. No one is talking behind my back any longer – that’s right plants don’t talk!
6. Nasty Clients Are A Thing Of The Past It’s so much easier for clients to be nasty when they don’t meet you in person. Since I have been a florist, I really had almost no negative experiences with my clients.
7. It Is Really Relaxing I find this business really relaxing and beautiful. I enjoy each bouquet I make, each flower blossom, and it is the best job in the world!
8. I Can Think About Life And Other Things Deeply My business gives me enough time to think about life in general and other things without being bothered, or having to worry about work problems.
9. I Don’t Have To Think About Anything At All Also, if I don’t want to think about anything in particular, it is also an option!
10. It’s Not Really A Job This is my business, but it is also my passion, and I don’t really think of it as of my job. Being a florist completes me. It makes me true to my personality and identity.
11. I Earn Just Enough People sometimes ask me whether I earn a lot, or too little. The truth is I earn just enough to be able to afford myself a regular living and I am mentally stable and relaxed, which means more to me that all the money I could earn working in a large corporation.
12. I Take Pride In What I Do! Sometimes people look at me in wonder, or I can feel they feel sorry for me working my job. Still, I take pride in what I do! It defines me. I am a business woman, a florist, an entrepreneur and I feel amazing each day! How many people can say that?
There are bombardments of advertisements in every part of the city. But have you ever imagined an advertisement on a balloon high above the sky. Yes, hot air balloons are the most in-thing in the field of advertising tools. Advertisers look to impinge us, arrest our minds and eventually compel us to buy their products. In order to achieve this they will have to come up with an array of innovative ideas. What better than hot air balloon advertising if that’s the case? The first time I saw this kind of advertisings was while hot air ballooning in napa valley.
Products and services are best advertised nowadays with hot air balloon advertising. You cannot hold on to your excitement to a gigantic, colorful and moving billboard. That’s exactly what advertisers look for, the balloons carrying their commercial message to a whole number of spectators or potential customers for that matter. This is the scenario in most balloon events.
These events are nothing but an extension of the private marketing audience on part of the advertiser. Sporting events, auto races, air shows can also accommodate impact appearances of balloons with their sales messages to appeal to the mass. Interestingly, you will find balloonists sell advertising or enroll sponsors to back their ballooning activities.
The advertiser is clever enough to know that an ordinary shape to the balloon is no good for a lasting impression. A one-of-a-kind balloon is the only resort to maximize their marketing efforts. Hot air balloons can be of different shapes and sizes and not to mention the vibrant colors. The large sized balloons are quite eye catchy and attention grabbers. As they say, the bigger the size the bigger the impression. And as for what kind of advertising is printed on it depends on the advertiser itself.
A corporate balloon is poised to reach the target audience in this world of today. Technology grants you the liberty to impose your company’s logo and message on the balloon. Hot air balloon advertising also finds place in industrial events viz. trade shows, conventions, and other industry events. Moreover, by offering rides to key customers, you are ensuring good business.
Your balloon-marketing program may include memorabilia by way of which photos, stickers, tee shirts, caps etc. are distributed to the public. It is an excellent marketing tool that you can count on.
Your quest for a cost effective advertising means that establishes the brand name and plants a fixed impression lies high up in the sky. Hot air balloon advertising is precisely what you should settle for.
Flowers are the most amazing gift that you can give to just about anyone. It is a gift that shows that you care, but at the same time it is a gift that you don’t have to think whether it is suitable, appropriate, well fitted, or are interesting to a person you are giving it to. This is precisely why flowers are a perfect gift for most of occasions. In addition to that, there are numerous types of flowers that you can give away.
Today we will discuss five types of flowers that are absolutely breathtakingly beautiful and perfect for all occasions!
Whether you want to say “I love you” with flowers, or just surprise a friend, roses are a great way to go. They are elegant, beautiful, and they are also wonderful to look at and smell. Precisely due to these reasons, roses are the most popular gift choice. In addition to that, you can choose from various sizes and colours, and sometimes even the artificial coloured roses look pretty amazing. Therefore, if you want to surprise someone with a bouquet of roses, don’t be shy – go for it!
Tulips are a beautiful flowers that can be found in a variety of colours. They make any room much more beautiful, and they create a great centrepiece in just about any room. If you want to surprise a friend, or someone you care about, with a bouquet of flowers that is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful, and yet not as predictable as a bouquet of roses, I would suggest that you buy them a bouquet of tulips. Not only will they be surprised, but they will be also taken aback by your choice of flowers. So, if you would like to leave an impression, go with the tuplips!
These delicate flowers are so staggeringly beautiful, yet so tender and gentle.
They have an amazing sense to them, and they don’t have to be in a bouquet. Much rather, orchids are sold in flowerpots. This is an amazing way to give a gift to someone that will actually continue to grow, live and prosper.
In addition to that, orchids that do not come in flowerpots last a really long time, like a month or so.
Peonies are an amazing choice for a gift, because they are so luscious and extravagant. In addition to that, they also are very romantic, and the carry a lot of positive symbolic meaning. In addition to that, they are beautiful on their own, but they can also be combined with other flowers, and add charm to a unique and different bouquet.
These beautiful flowers are not only beautiful but they also go smell divine. They come in a variety of colours, shapes and sizes. They make up a great bouquet that you can give to just about anyone in any situation and for any occasion. This is why you should also think about giving lilies to someone, when trying to choose the right type of flower at your local florist’s.